martes, 13 de octubre de 2009

ABOUT ME!

Hi, there My name's Miguel Villasmil but you call me Miñol or Chino.
I'm from Maracaibo, originally, I live in Maracaibo, in Pomona.
I'm 17 years old and I study engeneering, at URBE.
My favorite subjects are Language and introduction to industrial engineering.
I love music, the pool, playing soccer, playing Base Ball,talking on the phone with my friends, pizza, chocolate, my family,i love Fc Barcelona especially the player messi.
i like visit my friends and my family.
My favorite singer is Sin Bandera.
I don't like playing golf, the onion, the fish, drugs, hypocrites and Real Madrid
I'm usually on the weekends go to the parties and visit my girlfriend.
My dream is to graduate from engineering school, I want to have a good family in the future, I also want to have a good job to earn a lot of money
About English is a very cool language and also very important to find a job

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario